Location: Smithfield, North Carolina
UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN )is seeking Per Diem, In-Patient, Psychiatrist Physicians to join UNC Health Johnston, located in Smithfield, NC.
- Per Diem
- Flexible schedule options!
- Psychiatrist will provide onsite care to patients in the inpatient behavioral health unit and the crisis stabilization unit at UNC Health Johnston in Smithfield, NC
- The schedule will primarily include weekends (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) as well as some occasional weekday coverage
- Physician will coordinate transition of care to other team members at the end of shift
- Must be open to working with all age groups who present in ER (Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics)
- 1 or more years experience in Psychiatry
UNC Health Johnston:
Established in 1951, the flagship hospital in Smithfield operates 149 acute-care beds and 20 behavioral health beds. The campus also includes the SECU Hospice House and the Johnston Medical Mall, which is home to outpatient clinics, physician and hospital business offices, and HealthQuest Fitness and Wellness Center. Other physician practices are in the Medical Arts Pavilion, a two-story building attached to the hospital.
Johnston County is a hidden gem in the heart of the Tar Heel State! Nestled between Raleigh and the coast, Johnston County offers a unique blend of southern hospitality, rich history, and natural beauty. From charming small towns to bustling urban centers, there is something for everyone in Johnston County. With miles of scenic hiking and biking trails, pristine parks, and beautiful lakes and rivers, there are endless opportunities for outdoor adventure. Come experience the magic of Johnston County for yourself - we can't wait to show you around!
With all this, and more, Johnston County is the perfect place to Live, Work and Play.
UNC Health Senior Physician Recruiter