Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Frye Regional Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Hickory, North Carolina (1hr from Charlotte) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time Family Nurse Practitioner to strengthen our established team.
Those who have at least three years of post training experience will be considered.
- Hospital Employed (Frye Regional Medical Center)
- Outpatient only
- Average 20 patients per day
- Flexible schedules
- Athena EMR
- Join an established Clinic with mentorship available.
- Take over an established patient panel - busy from day one
Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- CME allowance $1500 per year
- Sign-on bonus $ 20,000
- Medical debt assistance up to $5000 per year
- Relocation allowance $10,000
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke Lifepoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.
1hr to Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Asheville